Starting a new business is not easy. And if you already have an ongoing business, you surely know how much of a struggle it takes to properly start a business. A start-up business needs recognition and a platform where people will be allowed to get to know your business and the features you’re offering. And the answer to this is very obvious, which is it’s a website.
Even if it’s not a business, it might be any organization or blog; a website is necessary regardless. You need a proper website hosting service, and in this article, we will talk about an excellent website hosting service named “Bluehost“.
What is Bluehost?
Bluehost is one of the leading website hosting services worldwide, hosting over two million websites. It is a one-stop solution for businesses, especially the small ones. Two million is a huge number, and it means a huge number of people, including businessman who relies on Bluehost. Even Bluehost is recommended by WordPress, Click here to start building a website with Bluehost
Well, that was a lot of advertising, honest advertising. Bluehost is primarily known as a web hosting service, but it is much more than that. It offers many exciting features for start-up businesses like social media marketing, SEO services, email marketing, marketing training, and other services like content creation and graphic designing. Let’s get to know more about the features Bluehost is offering.
Is Bluehost for you?
You are the one to determine whether Bluehost is for you or not. Bluehost is very flexible when it comes to its services, and it also comes with affordable packages with limited features. So anyone could afford it. And Bluehost is very reliable and responsive. They highly prioritize their customers and also have dedicated customer service. So if you are looking for a web hosting service that you can depend on, Bluehost is definitely for you. “Check out their website here“
Being a web hosting service, Bluehost offers many salient features that make it stand out among a lot of other web hosting services. Let’s get to know some of their defining features.
You cannot host a website without a domain name that you need to buy. And as an all in one web hosting tool, you can buy domain names from Bluehost which would cost you £12.99 a year, however the first year is free. Though, this is not the cheapest rate for purchasing a domain name. There are other more affordable options available. Bluehost also allows you to use any other preowned domain name as you wish.
Super Fast Dedicated Servers
The quality and performance of servers are the most important when it comes to website hosting. And for your information, Bluehost has some of the highest standard servers out there. Bluehost has a guaranteed server uptime of 99.98% which is nearly 100%. Though achieving 100% is not quite possible due to certain limitations.
If you host a website through Bluehost, the website can load within a second or two, which is fast. And the leading time remains the same, even with a significant amount of traffic. So it can be said that Bluehost servers are very much reliable and able to provide satisfactory performance.
Bluehost Control Panel
Bluehost will provide an admin control panel that will provide you with detailed control of the website you are hosting. By using the control panel manage and configure your server with billing.
Multiple App Support
Hosting a server might sound difficult. And if you are not an expert in this field, Bluehost has you covered with its numerous app support to make customizing your website even better. In the control panel, you will get access to “Mojo Marketplace” where you can find many apps and plugins that will assist you in designing your website. You can add tables, photo galleries, forums, set payment options to your website using these apps.
24/7 Customer Support
If you run into any problem and you need immediate help anytime, you can contact the customer support that is active 24/7 at your service. You can avail of it through live chat, email, or even calls.
Bluehost offers different types of hosting plans, and you can choose any of them depending on what you want. The plans are organized and available at affordable rates. “Choose a theme for your new website”
- Shared Hosting: This is probably one of the best hosting plans, and it is great for beginners. You will be sharing a server with other people with dedicating hosting space. If you want to host small websites, this is highly recommended for you.
- Cloud Hosting: A server might crash or go down anytime, no one can guarantee that a server will stay up all the time. If you don’t want your website up all the time, this is what you are looking for. Cloud hosting is an integrated system where the host will switch to a different server if anything goes wrong.
- WordPress Hosting: If you want to host WordPress based websites, Bluehost has you covered with its WordPress hosting with the necessary protection against threats. WordPress even endorses Bluehost, so it’s reliable. “Learn more about WordPress here”
- WooCommerce Hosting: WooCommerce is one of the best plugins for kickstarting eCommerce websites. Bluehost allows you to use WooCommerce plugins on your e-commerce website.
- VPS Hosting: Opposed to shared hosting, you will get a dedicated server in VPS hosting with a twist. The twist is that the dedicated server will be virtual.
- Dedicated Hosting: If you want a dedicated host for your website, Bluehost also has you covered with its dedicated hosting where you will be required to maintain your server.
Bluehost comes with decent pricing that offers terrific value for money. You can avail of shared hosting as low as £2.96 per month. WooCommerce starting hosting will cost you £11.94 per month while VPS hosting will cost you £14.96 per month. And dedicated hosting will cost you the highest, which will cost you £59.86 per month. However, these are the starting cost, and you will need to pay a bit more if you tend to renew. And if you are not satisfied with their service, you can get your money back within 30 days.
Bluehost is a convenient web hosting tool in every way possible. And for a start-up business, it is a gem. So considering everything Bluehost is offering, you are the one to judge how much value it is providing. “take a look for yourself?”